Re: Is GNOME 2 panel still in unstable?

On Sun, 2011-11-13 at 11:16 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> > Hm? Around 10 o'clock in the morning I wasn't able to receive emails.
>
> It's Sunday, people is sleeping after a long journey of gnome-shell
> tweaking :-P

It was an issue by my provider, I got timeouts. Anyway, I need to do
additional gnome3-shell tweaking and I already had to open the casing of
my washing machine, regarding to an issue that perhaps is caused by the
carbon brushes. The machines do rebel, time to drink glühwein.

I'm uncertain what DE to use in the future. A regular GNOME 3 will break
audio production workflow. Fallback mode is ok.

- Ralf