Re: Is GNOME 2 panel still in unstable?

On Sat, 2011-11-12 at 12:41 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:59:47 +0000, Richard wrote:
> > How do you switch DM to LXDE etc, there is nothing on the
> > login pane as there used to be.
>
> I have TWM in the dropdown menu so other desktops should be also present.

While the Login-Manager doesn't have options like switching the language
anymore, it still has got a menu for shutdown and a menu to switch the
desktop. I choose fallback by this menu, I don't have any other DE
installed for my Debian.

- Ralf

PS: Hm? sending emails is ok, receiving doesn't work, seems to be an
issue by my provider, not caused by GNOME 3.