Re: Can we stop whining about GNOME3 please?

On 13/11/11 11:55, John Hasler wrote:
> Walter Hurry writes:
>> you have three choices:
>
> You have four choices:
> a) Wait until it improves (3,2, 3.3, 3.4)?
> b) Put up with it as it as it is.
> c) Switch to another desktop environment. There are several to choose
>    from.
> d) Fork GNOME2 and bring it back yourself.  It's Free Software.

Well, five choices actually ;-)

e) Fork off somewhere your demands are other peoples commands. Where the
unicorns and magical pixies live...

But we don't want people to do that, or we wouldn't support FOSS in the
first place (those that understand what Debian means).

Cheers