Knowledge base.

I've been looking at Fedora's latest move and I think it's a good
innovation.

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Fedora-launches-community-knowledge-base-1376531.html

Innovation applies as much to community as it does to development.

By extending this communication reach out into the wider community and
fielding the questions back to the lists we could achieve a
more comprehensive understanding as to what is needed for a greater
uptake of Debian in the wider community, in the same way that Popcon
provides information on development priorities.

There would be any number of subjects that would be addressed but the
installer, for example, even though it has come ahead in leaps and
bounds in recent years, could still be streamlined with regard to the
terminology 'intuitive' yet and it's probably not easy for developers
who may well have dealt with commandline installation and see the
present process as 'Newbie friendly', to see this.
Regards,

Weaver.
--
"In a world without walls and fences,
what need have we for Windows or Gates?"