Re: Testing Gnome3 Radeon OS complete system freeze

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 20:47 +0100, Javier Silva wrote:

> After freeze you can be accessed by ssh?
> Your machine respond to ping?

No , I cannot access the machine with ssh and I cannot ping the machine.
I have tot use the on/off button to reboot the machine. Rebooting the
machine with the just the reset button does not work: the machine is
unable to find any boot disks.

The troubles started after "upgrading" to Gnome3 and the open source
radeon driver.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld