Re: Preseeded installation with non-standard locale

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Philipp Tölke wrote:
> > The script /usr/bin/localechooser will disect the preseeded locale
> > and look up the language ("de") in the file
> > /usr/share/localechooser/languagelist.
>
> What is /usr/bin/localechooser?  It does not seem to exist on the
> system.  You can search the Debian package database here:
>
>   http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=%2Fusr%2Fbin%2Flocalechooser&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Somehow I missed this:

  http://packages.debian.org/sid/localechooser

  debian-installer udeb package

  Warning: This package is intended for the use in building
  debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Debian
  system.

But there it says not to install it on a normal system.  I think the
rest of my analysis was still valid.

Bob