Re: ethernet bonding with severak machines

On 11/1/2011 12:08 PM, Jesus arteche wrote:
> Sorry, maybe trhe description it is too vague...my problem it is that I
> have my servers virtualized, and I want to create and environment of high
> availability. For example in http traffic, the problem is I can create a
> load balancer that balance the traffic to the servers...but this  load
> balancer server hasta bandwidth limit, and I want to expand this limit..

Can you elaborate on what exactly is imposing this bandwidth limit?  You
need to provide a lot more detail about your setup so we can understand
what the actual problem is.  Start with the hardware involved, whether a
single machine or a group of machines, what virtual platform you use
(KVM/Xen/etc), and what application you are dealing with (http, smtp,
imap, other?).  Are you attempting to increase inbound or outbound
bandwidth, or both?

--
Stan