Re: Wifi with squeeze on Lenovo X61s laptop - difficulties

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:49:06 -0700, poenikatu@operamail.com wrote:

> On Oct 30, 1:50 pm, Camaleón <noela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 05:29:47 -0700, poenik...@operamail.com wrote:
>> > Thank you for your tip.
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> Please, keep the postings that share the same subject in the same
>> thread instead opening a new one every time you add information and
>> also keep the quotes in your replies, it makes very difficult to follow
>> your messages.
>>
> Thank you for your comments. I have just found the reply button on
> google groups which provides all the quoted text.

Great :-)

May I ask why are are you using Google Groups? This mailing list is open,
so you can follow-up/post here by means of an e-mail client and/or
newsreader :-?

> I did not know that I was creating a new thread each time I posted. I
> used the same subject for each post
> and they all seem to appear under the same topic.

There is something strange with your postings and is that they're missing
the "References:" and/or "In-Reply-To:" tags in the header so your
messages render unthreaded in my newsreader. While they can look like
threaded in Google Groups they're not on common MUAs.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón