Re: p7zip buggy?

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Hans-J. Ullrich <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I tried again, but got no success. My version besides is 9.20.
Maybe it is not a bug, just on my system? I will watch it the coming time.

Yeah, I saw that in your original e-mail, also of note is your using the 64-bit
version, as noted by the [64] in square brackets. I would like to see which
version Camaleon is using to compare, it very well might be a bug in the
arch's and not the version. So it's good to make note of the version and arch.