Re: Recommendation for National Public Radio player

On 10/27/2011 04:07 PM, Celejar wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:53:43 -0500
Harry Putnam<reader@newsguy.com>  wrote:

Celejar<celejar@gmail.com>  writes:

[...]

Iceweasel with Adobe Flash plugin works fine here.

Celejar

Thank you all.  So there is some link you guys just hit with iceweasel
and you start hearing npr public broadcast?

Can you explain what doesn't work for you? Here, I can go to npr.org,
click the 'listen' tab, click on the (e.g.) 'Morning Edition' link, a
new window opens, click on the Flash icon (I'm using NoScript /
Flashblock), then click the 'play' icon on the player that appears, and
it starts.

After clicking on "Morning Edition" in Squeeze and Iceweasel with Gnash as flashplayer I get a blank window.
In Squeeze with google-chrome-stable I also get a blank window.
In Squeeze with google-chrome-beta I get a window that is filled in with data but it is "darkened out" i.e. it is rendered dark and nothing can be selected.

Any suggestions?

Hugo