Re: Just a simple query

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

To be holier than the pope, it's written that this is a Debian list

Correct and that's why I came to know that Debian is as solid as a rock!

so if you blame me, you should blame yourself too ;).

It's not the question of who is blaming (which neither does I), but a fact is a fact.

Google for problems without including the distro to the search and
you'll see that you get good hits for Ubuntu and Arch more often than
for any other distro. Arch should be a good distro, but AFAIK it isn't
good for beginners.

I agree.

Every OS and even some Linux distros are customized to special needs, when you will use them OOTB.

This is correct.