Re: alsa-tools update in Wheesy

On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 20:23 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:50:41 +0100, Richard wrote:
>
> > I've just downloaded another batch of updates including alsa-tools. Now
> > when I start an app I have a huge list of cant find this ect. Is there
> > anyway I can suppress them

Since I first used my Debian with self compiled ALSA 1.0.24 nothing
changed when I upgraded to Wheezy's ALSA 1.0.24-x. FWIW I'm not using
ALSA tools for my DAW. I only experienced this "can't find" issue for
one media player, can't remember the player and I won't test all players
now.

I'm reading the list's Digest from time to time, so I might have missed
some important posts. Did you post examples of those messages? What
sound card(s) you are using? Does audio at least work for some apps?