Re: Just a simple query

On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 16:20 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I didn't read the thread, just this mail.

> Suse

Yes, I read about one point of a second mail, but I didn't read anything
more. Note, people searching the archive might do the same as I did.

Don't care to much about migrating from one OS to another regarding to
the GUI, resp. software. Take care about hardware issues, especially
about drivers that can't be redistributed regarding to GPL issues.

Your hardware doesn't work with Linux? For some people this hardware
might work, but they might offend the GPL.

+ 2 Cents,

Ralf