Re: icedove filiter folder

On Wednesday 26,October,2011 12:45 AM, lina wrote:

<snip>

The problem is that:

1] The folder in server failed to synchronize to the icedove local one.

So there are only Inbox, Drafts and Trash in icedove.

On the server (namely through webpage), I once created such as debian folder to filter those emails from debian-list. Linux-kernel folder to filter emails from Linux-kernel.

2] I attempt to create new folder and re-build the filter on icedove.
so when I click the right button and choose "New Folder"

If the new folder name is the same as the one in server, it showed me:
The current operation on "debian" did not succeed. The server for the account lina@myemailaddress respond: Target folder already exist.

I had no problem created a folder such as TEST (so long as the name is not the same as the one on the server), but during rename, it would me respond: Target folder already exist.

3] The folder in server which contains other emails failed to show in the icedove. (some emails last 2 years).

4] I don't know what to do, even I tried to remove the account and re-add the account again.

Thanks!