Re: ubuntu.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:07:32AM BST, Darac Marjal wrote:
> Given the usual naming conventions, I would expect it to be either
> debian-user-english@lists.debian.org or debian-english@lists.debian.org
> (I'm not sure why there is debian-user-$LANG and debian-$LANG, but it
> may just be that, for those languages where "user" translates to "user",
> there is debian-user-$LANG, otherwise it's debian-user-$LANG).

All other mailing lists are in English as well, e.g. debian-devel, etc.
Debian is an international project and lingua franca of IT (not only) is
English (US, for what is worth) - even C locale defaults to it.
It's just something you have to live with - if the project's
international and there's no explicit language declaration, chances are
the discussion, support, etc. will be in English.

Regards,
--
Raf