Fn Backlight keys on Dell XPS

Hi everybody,
My question isn't debian specific, but I guess a similar problem might occur with debian on that laptop. I'm configuring a double boot Win7/Ubuntu 10.04.03 on a Dell XPS L502X for a friend of mine.
Everything's Ok except for those Fn Backlight Up/Down Keys.
The others Fn Keys for sound, wifi, touchpad disabling, etc. work fine.
I googled the web for hours, and found several grub tweaking through the /etc/default/grub file and his GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT parameter.
So far I tried :
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash noacpi"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash nolapic"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash acpi_backlight=vendor"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash acpi_backlight=video"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash dell_acpi"
... without success.

If someone can shed some light on this one I would be very grateful.

Jean-Marc