Re: using at to restart dhcp server

Hi Andrew,

Obviously, if you create a cron job to run, then you can forget about having the "at" scheduler in any script that might be called, just have the script do what needs to be done /at/ the crontab scheduled time.

The whole idea of using at in stead of cron is because this was just a one time thing. I know "all about cron" ;-) but was unable to figure out how at worked from just the man pages and what I was able to find with google.

Thanks for all the extra explanation, most was known by now but some was new like the use of the letters EOF in stead of the "real" EOF character.

Bonno