Re: Technical Q for a `build from source' adept

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:53:48 -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to build a package on another OS,
>
> Don't tell... is for OpenIndiana?

Err ahh err I can't rightly say, but er the initials are oi.... hehe.

[...]

> Interesting... let's see:
>
> http://www2.its.strath.ac.uk/courses/c/subsection3_13_3.html#SECTION00013300000000000000
>
> So brackets for searching the file on the usual library path and quotes
> for local header files :-)

Thats a great site, thanks.

I found a pkg for the Solaris OS I'm building on that contains
floatingpoint.h <pkg:/system/library/math/header-math> So I'll be able
to see if that was the real error or not.  But it will be a few hours
from now.