Re: docbook2html error

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:04:32PM +0200, Chandrabhanu Mahapatra wrote:
> After I installed docbook-utils "sudo apt-get docbook-utils"

Try 'sudo apt-get install docbook-utils'

> running docbook2html gives error jw: There is no frontend called
> "/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14/frontends/docbook".

No Debian or Ubuntu normal package will install anything in
/usr/local/...

> there is no folder "utils-0.6.14" in  /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/
> How can I install it properly in Ubuntu 10.10.

Maybe there is a config file lying in your home directory that tells jw
to look for the library in /usr/local/...

If you cannot find it, try 'rgrep -l \/user\/local\/share\/sgml .' in your
home directory.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give
      thee the desires of thine heart."          Psalms 37:4