xinit xbmc-standalone on boot

Hi all

This is probably an easy question (if one knows the answer).

I tried setting up a Shuttle XS35GTV2 as an XBMC frontend following this
guide:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMCbuntu

Unfortunately the (any) Ubuntu installer can't set up the NIC.
The Debian installer has no problem so I went for Debian.
Unfortunately installing xbmc standalone is a bit harder.

I was able to install xorg, xbmc (from the multimedia repos) and the
nvidia driver, created the xorg.conf, the xbmc user and could start xbmc
with

# xinit xbmc-standalone

Now I'm trying to set up xbmc to start automatically on boot. I found
this post
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_for_Linux

I changed the init.d script according to my paths. Here it is:
http://pastebin.com/fQSJ4xJt

When I now reboot XBMC tells me:
"XBMC needs hardware accelerated OpenGL rendering. Install an appropriate
graphics driver..."
I suppose it tries to use the wrong display.
The Xorg.0.log tells me:
http://pastebin.com/ARHFNj6Z

At line 146 it tells "Connected display device(s) on ION at PCI:1:0:0:"

My xorg.conf:
http://pastebin.com/qzzXiKHq

How can I tell xinit to use that display?
Or do I have to change something else in the init.d script?

Cheers
Ramon