Re: Graphical interface for downloading files to a server

On 18/10/11 03:18, Jesus arteche wrote:
> Hey guys,
>

> Do you know how can I download a file to a Debian server from a webpage
> wich has Javascript??? I don't have graphical interface and I would like
> to avoid install it.
>
> thanks

Two ways I can think of (probably many more but it's not really a Debian
thing).
1. curl/wget the originating page. curl/wget the javascript (if it's not
inline). Work out what the actual URL is and wget the file.

2. Examine the headers used by a browser getting the file (developer
tools/Live HTTP headers extension for Iceweasel etc). curl/wget the file
using that string.

Cheers