PXE installing Debian Squeeze on a 64-bit machine

Hello,

Thank you for reading my post.
My problem is about PXE installing Debian Squeeze on a 64-bit machine.

1) So, I've got a 64-bit machine.

2) I first downloaded and burnt "debian-6.0.2.1-ia64-netinst.iso" on a
CDROM.
    The CDROM doesn't boot on this machine.

3) So, I thought about PXE booting Debian Squeeze 64-bit.
    I followed the instructions in these following documents:

http://andys.org.uk/bits/2010/03/22/pxe-booting-a-debian-squeeze-install/
    and

   i) I downloaded "netboot.tar.gz" at the following address:

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-ia64/current/images/netboot/

   ii) Then I noticed that the "pxelinux.0" file mentionned in the
"dhcpd.conf" file was missing.
       Same for the "pxelinux.cfg/default" file.
       Etc.

   iii) "pxelinux.0" and "pxelinux.cfg/default" are missing.

(http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-ia64/current/images/netboot/)
         I also noticed those files are included in the "i386" version:

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/

   iv) "pxelinux.0" is a binary file. I can't create it myself or edit it.
        I don't even know what it is.
        So now obviously my other machine doesn't PXE boot.

Where can I find a complete distribution with detailled instructions?
Best regards,
--
Léa