Re: Configuring Gnome fallback

On 16/10/11 03:08 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:33:00 -0400, Frank wrote:

After many upgrades  my Gome3 system is sort of up :) The problem is all
the menus in both Gnome 3 and Gnome-fallback are in black and white and
the gnome-control-center doesn't offer the option to change anything. Is
this just an early missing feature or do I need to install something
else. I have already replaced GDM with GDM 3 and I think everything else
is in place.

Try by installing the "gnome-tweak-tool" package (this package is a
"must" to customize GNOME3) and change the theme from there... not sure
if it works under fallback mode, I hope it does :-?

   Works (I am tempted to say like a charm) but I've just started.:)

   Thanks...Camaleón usually comes through!

--
Cheers
Frank