Re: redhat cluster running on debian 6.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry@lavabit.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:58:01 -0400, Joey L wrote:
>
>> I am new to redhat cluster and i am having some issues.
>
> Why do you keep starting new threads for the same basic question? Clearly
> you are some kind of "architect" who is trying to put together a proposal
> for some client or other. Why do you expect us to prepare a ready made
> cookbook for you?
>
> Admit that it is beyond your level of competence, and give the job to
> someone who knows what they are doing.

Walter apparently you were born knowing it all and thanks for sharing
your profound knowledge by your reply.
Apparently you are trying to sell some questionable solution at
www.lavabit.com -- which looks really bad by the way.
This is no way to get customers
I will not waste my time with you - apparently you are a man with
little things...technology and otherwise.
thanks