Re: Trouble with java and music store www.channelclassic.com

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:28:13 -0400, Nick Lidakis wrote:

> I'm running up to date Debian Sid with Sun's Java 6.26-3 installed.

What's the output of "java -version"? Just to be sure you are using the
Oracle one.

(...)

> My issue is in trying to download music or a test track from the Channel
> Classic Records website. I have downloaded their free sample track of
> the week before without issue. Link here:
> http://www.channelclassics.com/try-it-now Today, the Java app loads but
> all the buttons are greyed out and no downloads start.
>
> For the reward of a hi-res quality classical music track, can someone be
> as so kind to try to download a their free track of the week?

(...)

I have already tested and it also fails for me in the same way (running
wheezy here). I can see the frontend GUI with the grayed buttons and a
new folder under my user's home ("~/www.channelclassics.com/)" but it is
empty, no files of any kind.

I would contact them.

Greetings,