How to install Debian 6 sparc with RAID 1 at installation

Hello,

I have a Sun Netra X1 with two identical 80 GB IDE hard-disks and would like to install Debian 6.0 squeeze (sparc) using RAID 1.

Now I tried various methods but all somehow failed for example by failing to install silo at the end... Also my problem is that I can't set the "physical volume for RAID" type on the first partition of a hard disk. Is this normal?

Would be really very thankful if someone had a short step-by-step instruction on how to do that... or is it simply not possible?

Many thanks

Best regards,
ML