Re: More Evolution nonsense-- .db question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: More Evolution nonsense-- .db question
- From: "John L. Cunningham" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:51:56 -0400
- Message-id: <20111011165155.GA6821@infotech>
- In-reply-to: <1318350115.13099.2.camel@beast>
- References: <1318350115.13099.2.camel@beast>
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:21:55AM -0500, John W. Foster wrote:
> I need to import the addresses.db file from my old evolution
> installation. Lo & behold..Evolution itself will not import a .db file.
> Any ideas? SQLite browser says its NOT a SQLite file so any guesses as
> to what ir is. Also can not open it in a browser or text processor.
I know nothing about Evolution, but I would try to open the db file in
LibreOffice Calc. From there you could save it as a csv which would give
you more flexibility.