Hi, how to lower the temperature of dell laptop?

Hi, everybody. This is really a tough question for me.
My laptop is dell studio 1458. When I use it with win7 x64. The laptop works quite well.I mean, when I touch the bottom of the laptop, the temperature is not high, and the fan doesn't keep running all the time.
However, when I boot it with debian wheezy x64. The bottom of my laptop is quite hot. I think that I lack some kind of driver of tweak. So guys, what's your idea of this phenonmenon?
I have install linux-nonfree-firmware, the radeon driver(though my ati card belongs to radeonhd, but there is no radeonhd in wheezy's repo.)
I have put the lspci on pastebin.The url is http://pastebin.com/YFcpEe9J

Thanks!