where are xorg-macros

I've looked around with google and on xorg home site for this.

xorg-macros

I find reference to it but not how to get it.

When I run ./autogen.sh in a git clone of an xorg driver I get this
output. (I added the spacing and asterisks)

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal

*****
configure.ac:33: error: must install xorg-macros 1.8 or later before running autoconf/autogen
*****

configure.ac:33: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

I'm not finding where this might be found or if it might be part of a
pkg.

Anyone know?