Re: Error when loading nvidia module (was: nvidia-driver - some problems)

> I dunno how nor what "dkms" does but I would first check for the basics,
> for instance, is nouveau module unloaded? Have you restared the computer
> (or at least the X server) after installing -and setting as default- the
> nvidia driver?

DKMS is just building and installing the modulel. However, I also tried the
long way: m-a a-i nvidia-kernel-source and installing by hand. :)

Nouveau is unloaded. Additionally it is blacklisted.

Restarting the computer did not help, too.

I set the nvidia driver as default.

> Greetings,

Greetz