Re: Debian 6 Squeeze bug report: application or kernel bug?

Thanks, I wasn't completely sure.

And my apologies for taking the non-existant "non-html"-character of
gmail for granted. Should be solved now. That's one point where I
absolutely love Debian+Xfce: serious functionality without resources
being clogged up with beautiful but hungry gadgets. Must be said
though, Xfce does have a fair share of it's own beauty while being
very compact.

Also my apologies for even forgetting to put my name at the bottom.
Using a mailing list for the first time, and it's been time-consuming,
while I strongly prefer to use that time to send out a proper, useful
bug report.

Anyway, thanks again. I hope that it'll reflect in a good contribution
towards even better open source software.

Regards,

Ad

(hoping I'm replying in the proper way)