Re: Debian SID - Can't setup Language for applications(using xdm, wmaker)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian SID - Can't setup Language for applications(using xdm, wmaker)
- From: Csanyi Pal <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:50:39 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hugo Vanwoerkom <email@example.com> writes:
> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> So in MC I get half in Hungarian (say tips) and half in English (menus,
> Did you try posting the MC mailing list?
>> In Ekiga menus are in English and not in Hungarian.
No, I didn't because I think this isn't MC related issue; I can see that
Ekiga also has English Menus.
I'm using only hu_HU.UTF-8 locale.
/etc/default/locale has only lines:
# File generated by update-locale