Re: MySQL High Availability on Debian - using Iomega StorCenter ix-2 nas device.

Would I have to use NFS ??? is there a better solution for High Availability ??
I think iscsi only attaches a network storage device to the server for
writing/reading but this will not solve the issue of who owns the db
at what time ???
Is mysql 5 come with high availibity option included or is this a
seperate purchase ??

thanks