[OT] Re: Please kill the noise

On 10/06/2011 06:32 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
All of the off topic crap the last couple of days is making it more
difficult to assist those who actually need help with Debian.

If you are using an MUA that supports threading, then I don't see the issue. It's all contained in one thread, and it doesn't prevent me from seeing other posts in other threads.

Debian is an OS for _mature_ Linux users.  Please act like one and stop
this juvenile OT nonsense.

Following the "Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face" thread, including all of its off-topic sub-threads, has shown a great level of maturity and tact. I see nothing juvenile about the thread personally.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o