Re: Unusual events in claws mail

 On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 00:01:12 +0100 "Richard Bown
 richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk" suggested this:

>What is the significance of the tick marks on some of the folder icons,
>might get some clue as to what its trying to do.

This means that there are some emails within that folder marked for
some reason. To reread or to quote at a later date or to use in some
text or whatever. You must have marked them I suppose?

Marked for future reference of some kind. The tic on the folder shows
you where you will find them.

HTH
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
--Albert Einstein