Re: wheezy after update significant slow

When I try to downgrade to the stable xserver-xorg-core (1.7.7), it
breaks far too many things (nvidia-glx, and a bunch of others), so I
abandoned that effort.  But, what do you know, now I'm using Chrome
instead of Iceweasel, and everything now seems to be humming along.
So, at least in my case, it seems it was indeed a browser problem.

Patrick

I also hit this problem. X runs a lot better when I turned off xinerama (lost the second display)

How do you downgrade X?

Stuart