Running Password-gorilla on Debian SID after upgraded Debian from Squeeze

Hello Bob,

Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> writes:

> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> After upgrade to unstable whenever I start Password Gorilla I get
>> message:
>
> Since you are changing to a new topic it is best to post a new message
> to the mailing list and not reply to the older thread.  People who
> have decided that they were not interested in the older thread may
> kill that entire thread and never see your new message on this new and
> unrelated topic.

Sorry for my mistake!

>> The Password Gorilla requires the "pwsafe" package. This seems to be an
>> installation problem, as the pwsafe package ought to be part of the
>> Password Gorilla distribution.
>
> I do not see that and cannot recreate your problem.
>
>   $ $ apt-cache policy password-gorilla
>        1.5.3.4-1 0
>         500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages

apt-cache policy password-gorilla
password-gorilla:
  Installed: 1.5.3.4-1
  Candidate: 1.5.3.4-1
  Version table:
 *** 1.5.3.4-1 0
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

>   $ apt-cache show password-gorilla | grep Depends:
>   Depends: tcl8.5, tk8.5, itcl3, bwidget, tcllib

apt-cache show password-gorilla | grep Depends:
Depends: tcl8.5, tk8.5, itcl3, bwidget, tcllib

> As you can see the password-gorilla in Sid does not require pwsafe.
> Double check your system and verify the package that you are trying to
> install.  If you have not run 'apt-get update' after changing your
> sources.list file to other contents then you may be using stale files.
> Run 'apt-get update' to refresh your files.

I had run 'aptitude update'.

I have run 'apt-get update' too, and after that I tried
'apt-get install --reinstall password-gorilla'

and then I run password-gorilla but still get message abowe mentioned.

What can I do now to solve this problem?

--
Regards, Pal
<http://cspl.me>