Re: key shortcut rendering xterm console full screen

On 10/02/2011 05:00 PM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List:

On 02/10/11 22:38, Cláudio E. Elicker wrote:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:27:58 +0200
Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@rezozer.net> wrote:

Hello List:

Since a while on my Wheezy box, by accident under Gnome, my fingers
slide and render the xterm console full screen. As I would like to
reproduce it and to scape from it, but not by accident, I want to
know the involved key shortcut.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

ALT+ENTER works here.

This is the shortcut: to get full screen and to escape from it

Is it specific to Gnome or to X stuff ?

Here, on wheezy under fluxbox, it is either Alt key+Enter.