Re: Mailers

[resent to the list]

Hello Richard,

Richard Bown <richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 17:11 +0200, Claudius Hubig wrote:
>> I am currently using Claws Mail 3.7.10 on Testing and don’t see any
>> crashes whatsoever. There have been a few problems with libgnutls
>> breaking POP support, but they have been resolved now (and before
>> that, one would only have to pin said library to a specific version,
>> so it wasn’t a real problem anyways).
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Claudius
>> Hi Claudius

Please learn how to quote properly (see for example
<http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html>) and reply on-list
instead of off-list, i. e. send your reply to the mailing list
address and not to me.

>> I had an earlier version of Claws running, but it crashed when I tried to move some mail,
>>
>> is 3.7.10 on a repo, if so which one,
>> thanks

3.7.10 is currently in the testing repository. Debian Stable carries
3.7.6-4, with which I didn’t have any problems either.

Best regards,

Claudius
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Please use GPG: ECB0C2C7 4A4C4046 446ADF86 C08112E5 D72CDBA4