Re: daft newbie questions

I thought Wheezey was still on Gnome 2.30, not even 2.32?

Im hoping Gnome 3.4 or 3.6 will be polished enough to make it into Wheezey when it goes stable.

Ive been trying 3.0 out on Fedora and think its great ( Gnome 3 that is not Fedora ;) A few rough edges on the new System Prefs app but nothing that wont be polished up in time.

Sent from  iPhone