Partitions recovering on empty HDD.

Good time of the day.

I've got my partitions lost on a disk that works through SATA-USB
controller - and think it is the culprit.

# fdisk /dev/sdb
Device contains neither a valid DOS partition table, nor Sun, SGI or
OSF disklabel Building a new DOS disklabel with disk identifier
0x4759c362. Changes will remain in memory only, until you decide to
write them. After that, of course, the previous content won't be
recoverable.

Warning: invalid flag 0x0000 of partition table 4 will be corrected by
w(rite)

Command (m for help): p

Disk /dev/sdb: 80.0 GB, 80026361856 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 9729 cylinders, total 156301488 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x4759c362

Command (m for help): q

I think to recover it w/ this algorithm:

. repartition it w/ the same numbers of start/end of partitions;

. try to recover the FSs using super block.

My question is is there a tool/way that can gather info from the disk
where are those start/end s of partitions - as I of course do not
remember its numbers? But I remember the first was about 4.1 GB (being
made w/ dd to put a bootable iso to it, here, I can try to calculate
the exact number from the iso size but I do not know what the formula
is: iso_bytes -> cylinder numbers) and another
- the rest of HDD.

Thanks for Your time.