Re: Debian 64bit get a "Volume vg0 not found" message

hi

check for "activate a volume" ... I had this problem from Suse 10.x to
11.4 after the update

the module forgot to activate the volume ...
#vgchange -a y my_volume_group

you will find the answer with google how to activate it automatically ....

kind regards
manuel313