Re: My syster reboots automatically when trying to shut it down.

shutdown -P now    wont work. i get a message thats it should be used together
with flag  'h'

so 'shutdown -hP now'    worked a couple of times but now it doesnt.

also  in acpi=force is in the boot kernel , as was apm=power-off (which i
removed with no gain )

Also i tried the command 'poweroff' with no gain either..

alex

(also strange is that my question regaring my mobo which doesnt have a bios id
!! is still unanswered in the intel community forums...)
(as a last resort i'll try to remove the packages i installed the last month
although that could make the computer with no wifi...)