Re: Gimp problem

18/09/2011 14:50, Frank McCormick wrote:

> I posted this question on the GIMP list but no one seems to know the
> answer.
> When I open an image in the latest GIMP 2.6 on Debian Sid the file
> extension choice window is too small and can't be resized or moved.
> This is an example of what happens. It
> It's only a minor annoyance but I'd like to be able to fix it if possible.
> Any suggestions?
>
> http://imagebin.org/172940

Hi, I don't have time to troubleshoot it now, but I can confirm I have
the same problem. I use kde as my DE and I strongly suspect an
"oxygen-gtk" or some other kde restyling of gtk apps weirdness. I don't
think gimp is touched by any gtk3 transition right now, but I can be
wrong since I don't follow gtk evolution closely.
Or maybe just a gimp bug introduced by the latest update (I remember
seeing one not long ago). I'll investigate later today, but feel free to
find a cure first and share it ;-) !