Are openssh-server, vim-full and gcc available in debian-6.0.2.1-i386-DVD-1.iso?

I am going to install Debian from DVD-1 at
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.2.1/i386/iso-dvd/ into a
computer with no connectivity to the internet.

It would be handy to know if I can install certain packages I need
from DVD-1 itself. For example, I  need to install openssh-server,
vim-full and gcc after the installation. Is there a way to find out if
these packages are available in DVD-1 before performing the
installation?

Regards,
Susam Pal
http://blog.susam.in/ | http://cotpi.com/