Re: [OT] Google groups advanced search gone

Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:16:30 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

(...)

Can anyone successfully do an advanced search on Google groups for
linux.debian.user? Or is this an improvement?

Nope, I can't (I get a blank page).

Look what Internet has to say:

Google Groups Advanced Search doesn't work?
http://www.computerbanter.com/showthread.php?t=164763

Good clue. This is a quote:

"Maybe they finally realized how terrible it was to destroy the original
dejanews functionality of usenet searching and are working hard in an effort
to restore the archive search to its proper status (I'm not holding my
breath)."

I'm not holding my breath either.

Thanks Camaleón...

Hugo