Re: DO NOT BUY Western Digital "Green" Drives (also present in WD "Elements" external USB cases)

On 04/09/11 20:03, lina wrote:
On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 3:41 PM, shawn wilson<ag4ve.us@gmail.com>  wrote:

On Sep 4, 2011 3:23 AM, "Miles Bader"<miles@gnu.org>  wrote:

lina<lina.lastname@gmail.com>  writes:
just guess ... �might be wrong, might lots of people coming for WD,
so the stores only sold WD.

Dunno, but I've had extremely good experiences with WD drives in the
past, so I'd definitely favor them when I buy a new one...

I have absolutely no oppinion. I was merely pointing out that the OP was
presenting his oppinion as fact and I thought that pretty messed up.

Grented, due to the inciteful the subject was, I'm sure this thread will
keep going for at least a week and most of us will remember something bad
about WD the next time we go buy a disc. Oh well. The OP probably� got his
wish :)

what does OP mean?

Original Poster

Cheers

--
"I don't know how you deal with these winters - I don't get it. I was here last winter, one of the days I was here it was 3 below zero, no wind chill. A little nippy. It's kind of fun though in that weather, going outdoors and watching smokers pass out 'cause they don't know when they're done exhaling."
— Bill Hicks