Re: DO NOT BUY Western Digital "Green" Drives (also present in WD "Elements" external USB cases)

Last weekend I specially visited those IT malls,
which was filled with the WD portable hard drive.

I was surprised, why the hell so "LOTS" of them.

while for some other brands, couple of sample stayed in corner,

Lots of stores even they don't have the seagate ones.

it might the WD plans to earn a big market
or the profit for the stores who sold them the rebate is high??
just guess ...  might be wrong, might lots of people coming for WD,
so the stores only sold WD.