Re: Dual Boot.

On Friday 02 September 2011 00:28:50 Heddle Weaver wrote:
> If you state as you seem to be , that Microsoft don't enter into grubby
> strategies of monopoly control, it ain't me that looks 'silly at best'.

You seem deliberately to twist what people say in order to have a go at them.
Tom didn't say anything remotely like that, nor did he seem to be doing so.
He said that your dismissing all windows users as not thinking ahead made you
look silly at best.

Microsoft and grubby strategies of monopoly control has simply not come into
the "discussion" until now.

Lisi