Oracle's Java package status

I think you all are aware of the recent news for Oracle's java binaries
that will be removed from almost every linux distribution repositories¹
because of the new Oracle's policy for redistributing this packages

So far so good but I can foresee there will be several users (me
included :-P) that will need to use Oracle's packages instead openJDK, so
is there any FAQ or How-To guide to make this step smoothly for users
that will need to install both Java JRE and plugin (32 and 64 bits) in
Debian upcoming Wheezy and onwards?

I can open a "wishlist" bug for that but before flooding BTS I better ask
how this will be managed or if there will be an "action-path" for this.